Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Campaign 2007 (for Best Solo Musical Artist!)

After selecting "Davey G and the Keyboard" for Best Solo Music Artist, Ian ponders over his other choices for Best of Baltimore.

Day 4
It’s going well so far. I’ve gotten out the vote to many who are fed up with the current administration and want city-wide regime change. It’s gratifying to see more and more people come out in support of what we’re doing here. People seem really excited to help; I think I might have experienced that post self-nominating convention “bounce” the political pundits are always talking about.
I preach a message of hope and unity. I stand for everyone who feels otherwise unrepresented in the pages of the Baltimore City Paper. We’re out here: we count.

Currently, I am gathering paper ballots for anyone who needs one, or you can vote on-line. Vote for Davey G and the Keyboard: Best Solo Music Artist! Thanks for your support! Continue to read the blog as I update throughout the campaign!

Vote here: http://www.citypaper.com/bob/poll.asp

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: