Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Campaign 2007: Day 11


Stressed. The City Paper Website was apparently non-functional over the weekend and many of my supporters could not vote. And an e-mail I sent out to promote my cause has not been delivered to my “base.”
But…as I understand it, the website problem has been fixed, and I just re-sent the e-mail to the Davey G and the Keyboard faithful. Hopefully these little technical glitches will work themselves out (insert some obvious joke about the 2000 Presidential election here).
Otherwise, the campaign is really going well--I urge anyone who might have had a problem voting before to please go back and do so now.

http://www.citypaper.com/bob/poll.asp

I want to be the reader’s choice for Best Solo Music Artist! Please help me to make this happen!

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: