Sunday, July 29, 2007

Davey G and the Keyboard for Best Solo Music Artist!


(photo by Ashley Sauers)

Dear Readers,

It’s time for the Best of Baltimore! Vote for Davey G and the Keyboard!

In the past, I have never done this, but this year I feel the time is right. With 7 years of playing as Davey G and the Keyboard, I feel like nothing would please me more than to be named the City Paper Best of Baltimore Solo Music Artist. But I need your help.

The City Paper Best of Baltimore Reader Poll is open until August 31. Best of Baltimore is the time when various services and artists are recognized for their good work. The rules of the poll are that you must fill out answers for at least 25 categories, you cannot repeat the same answer in more than three categories, and you must fill out the information about who you are and where you live.

If you are a fan go ahead and vote for me! Or maybe you live in the area and are filling out the poll and haven’t decided who will be your choice for that category (Pick me! Pick me!). Or maybe you want me to do the same for you--I will! If you have a category that you want me to promote for you in Best of Baltimore (other than Best Solo Music Artist) just e-mail me or leave a comment on my blog or myspace page (wherever you may be reading this from) and I will push your category for you.
Please go ahead and take ten minutes to fill this out.

http://www.citypaper.com/bob/poll.asp

Thank you so much for your support! Please tell your friends and vote for Davey G and the Keyboard for Best Solo Music Artist!

Davey G and the Keyboard
www.daveygandthekeyboard.com
To hear my music:
http://www.myspace.com/daveygandthekeyboard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

done! now do i get a cookie?