Monday, November 19, 2007

My Return to the Homeland!



Note: This message is only really relevant if you live in Massachusetts...but read it anyway!

The last time I played Pittsfield it was a younger, simpler time. I took the floor of the now defunct Source of the Nile, and for a whole new generation of fans, I showed them the path to “G.”
But good things were not to last, as Source has gone by the wayside. Undoubtedly, some of you are kicking yourselves for not having attended my one and only Pittsfield appearance (at least, the first one since 2001). Or there are others who were there and who are telling you all about it, and you are slowly torturing yourself over having missed the show of the decade.
It’s time to make things right.
In two weeks! I will be appearing once again in the Pitt. (Lenox, actually. Maybe you need a ride. But come.) Headlining a great show, featuring

Davey G and the Keyboard, the Poncherellos, and Millions Dead.

11/30 @ Flavours-Econo Lodge
130 Pittsfield-Lenox Road (7/20)
Lenox, MA

8:00 pm doors
All Ages/21 & over drink w/ID
Food Available

$6.00 in advance
$7.00 @ the door

www.myspace.com/daveygandthekeyboard

www.myspace.com/theponcherellos

www.myspace.com/millionsdead

It’s a rare appearance up north for me…so come out and see what you’ve been missing!

--DGK

No comments: