Monday, November 12, 2007

Chairman of the Keyboard CD Now Available!




Hey Everyone,

I will be writing a full review of the CD release show last Saturday, which will probably appear on my blog on Wednesday. For now I just want to thank everyone who came out to the show--it was great and everyone had a lot of fun.

Thanks to Pieness, the Dirty Marmaduke Flute Squad, Imaginary Voyage, Inc., and the Hamilton Arts Collective. It would not have been the same without the positive energy of everyone involved. It made this long-awaited event one that will be long-remembered.

And now, for those of you who didn’t make it…go to my website and order the new CD. It is 15 songs of keyboard pre-set brilliance, including the single “Office Supply Store.” On Wednesday I will make a full listing of the stores that are selling it in the Baltimore area. Or you can order it through the mail--send 8 bucks, either in cash or check to
David Cookson
P.O. Box 23568
Baltimore, MD
21203

And I’ll send it right out to you in a discreet brown package. (wait, that sounds yucky.)

Thanks a lot!
--DGK.

http://www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: