Sunday, November 25, 2007

In four days, Pittsfield. After that? I’ll go home.



I am planning a really special show for the folks back home. Pittsfield, land of our fathers (and mothers, baby's mama's, absentee fathers, whichever applies), is it even possible that somehow Pittsfield’s From Hell will be on the set-list, or in the encore?

Plus, I have a brand new CD, recently debuted at the HAC in Baltimore and sold throughout the region and on-line, and I will be bringing it, along with my rock. I know some of you have been getting hit over the head with this, via e-mail, and myspace, etc., (thanks, Andy!) but trust me, it will be a really great show. And, and, AND…this will be my last show of 2007. So it is extra triple special.

In 4 days! Friday, November 30, At Flavours-Econo Lodge
130 Pittsfield-Lenox Road (7/20)
Lenox, MA

Davey G and the Keyboard, the Poncherellos, and Millions Dead.

8:00 pm doors
All Ages/21 & over drink w/ID
Food Available

$6.00 in advance
$7.00 @ the door

www.myspace.com/daveygandthekeyboard

www.myspace.com/theponcherellos

www.myspace.com/millionsdead



--DGK

No comments: