Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Parochialist

The Culmination of my week-long blog campaign against the Baltimore City Paper is my new blog called The Parochialist, which you can find here. http://theparochialist.blogspot.com/
I will try to update it every week, most likely on Thursday. Read it, comment on it, please offer suggestions, especially of interesting columns and blogs and places to find out about what’s happening in and around Baltimore. Anyone who can find a decent movie review site or book review site would be especially appreciated.
Help me in my campaign to provide an alternative to City Paper.
From now on, my gripes about CP will be on the pages of The Parochialist, as the Davey G blog will get back to Davey G things.

Thanks for reading!

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.