Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tomorrow night!

I’m very excited to be doing this show at the Sidebar, a big Friday night. I got a listing in the Short List (always nice) and I just feel that the stars may be aligned for a good carnival-style show. After all, there’s a nice thematic connection with a band that does video game music and a guy who sings a song called Atari Generation. I’m also looking to return to a few “classic” Davey G tunes, ones that have lain dormant since 2002, when I put down my keyboard until the triumphant return in ‘05. Those, plus a nice healthy smattering of new songs from the upcoming CD.
Come out come out come out! I may have a surprise for the unsuspecting fan. And if you’re running late, it looks like I’m going on next to last…so there’s time.


Tomorrow Night! Friday, May 25
Doors at 9.
The Sidebar Tavern
218 E. Lexington Street - Baltimore, MD 21202

Davey G and the Keyboard
With
The Entertainment System
Broken Consort
And
Eric Crapton




www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: