Thursday, May 03, 2007

Davey G and Radio Airplay!

Hey Fans!

If you live in the Baltimore area, there is a radio show on 1620 a.m. on Monday nights from 9 to 11 called Shut Up! I’m on the Radio that has a copy of my CD and will play a song if you request it!

Songs they have:

Bed (they played this on the radio!)
Sandwich
Drinking beer at grandma’s house
Wash the dish
Milwaukee
My friends laughed at me and my family
Life is so depressing
Man-friend
Breaking the Law

Shut Up! I’m on the Radio!

***********************
If you live in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, Rebel Sound Radio on 89.7 f.m. is on Thursdays, from 4 to 6 p.m. They’ve got the new Davey G and the Office Supply E.P!
(he seems to really like “Name in the Machine,” as well)
Rebel sound Radio (myspace)
If you don't live in either of these areas, visit www.pittsfieldtv.org (click on the ETV link) It's not streaming all the time, but it will be streaming from 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern Time on Thursdays and Fridays beginning this week, so you can hear the first hour of the show from 4 to 5 on Thursdays (today, even)!

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: