Sunday, May 13, 2007

Davey G and the Next Great Friday Night at the Sidebar!

Hey everyone! Check out my next show at the Sidebar!

Friday, May 25
Doors at 9.
The Sidebar Tavern
218 E. Lexington Street - Baltimore, MD 21202

Davey G and the Keyboard
With
The Entertainment System
Broken Consort
And
Eric Crapton


This show was pitched to me as “a great Friday night” and from what I’ve heard from the Entertainment System, I believe this will live up to that billing. This band does video game music, which to me gives them a really awesome Iron Maiden sound, and of course there is me, Davey G and the Keyboard, with hopefully some surprises for old fans and new. Plus, when I first heard the name “Eric Crapton,” I giggled out loud, but maybe that’s just me.



See you there!

Davey G and the Keyboard

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: