Thursday, January 11, 2007

Casiotone CT 380



A generous benefactor has given the Davey G. Project a new keyboard, a Casiotone CT 380, which is comparable to the Kawai X20 I use now. It’s a really great machine and has opened up all kinds of new possibilities for bad pop songs. It also has assuaged my secret fears about what would happen to my act if something were to happen to my Kawai x20 (which, in fact, already has one back-up, and is kept in a secret location so that the two will never be together and suffer the same fate in case my house were to be broken into or burn down or whatever)--now I know that I can play some of the songs on a different machine. Or I could actually learn to play the keyboard better. But as one of my musician friends once said to me, “Yeah, I’ve been saying that for ten years.”


www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe