Monday, October 16, 2006

focus!

Some frustration at technology (see “Recital” a few weeks back)today: my fucked up and on-it’s-way-out-printer has inhibited my progress on a few things, but my story is ready for the City Paper contest. I will send it out tomorrow and forever let it go, good-bye, so sick of looking at it, bye, bye. I really want to get back to Low Level Bureaucrats Part 3, then maybe start other writing and music projects. Ideally, I’d love to have a new album out next year, and a new zine out by the end of next year, and to that end there are 8 new songs and a couple of stories on the shelf. I guess I just need to get through a few other things and focus my efforts and not get frustrated by attacking too many things at once.
I might be busy this week but hope to get going next week on new things.

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be like me, start nothing until november! =)