Monday, April 23, 2007

Davey G and the Keyboard at the Whole Gallery this Saturday!

This is a copy of the e-mail my subscribers got this morning. If you want to get on my mailing list, visit my website and click on the "Contact Me" link, and I will add you.



Hi Everyone,

My next lotion-filled keyboard fun fest will be this Saturday, at the following time and coordinates:

Saturday, April 28, 8 p.m.
405 W Franklin St, Third Floor
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
$10
Smartish Pace Issue 14 release party @ The Whole Gallery, with Mr. Moccasin!

For more info, click here!

http://www.smartishpace.com/home/release.html


*
And secondly, the new Davey G and the Office Supply Store E.P will be available Tuesday, on my website. It will contain a song from the forthcoming Chairman of the Keyboard CD (out this November), a B-side, and 3 live tracks. Get it, if you're jonesing for the new album, this will tide you over!

*
Speaking of the new album--I am close to finishing laying down all the tracks for Chairman of the Keyboard, and I truly, truly feel like this is my best effort yet. To follow the progress, or just to find out anything about the road to the fourth Davey G and the Keyboard CD, visit my blog, which I update regularly (and plug all the time).

http://daveygandthekeyboard.blogspot.com/

Thanks! See you soon!
Davey G and the Keyboard



www.daveygandthekeyboard.com





(unwilling subscribers to this e-mail list put UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and I will take you off, with my apologies)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to unsubscribe from this email.