Monday, February 19, 2007

Very Exciting News!



(photos by Alex J.)

The first 5 songs for the new album, Chairman of the Keyboard, have been recorded! There’s a long way to go, but we’re hoping for a November release, maybe at a real place.

Thursday, in the remains of the snow we had a few days earlier, which makes parking and getting around more difficult, I brought my stuff and a case of beer to Alex’s and got to work.

Now, hopefully very soon, I will put a new song up on my site for all the world to hear, probably “Handshake,” which those of you who have been to my last two shows have heard but others haven’t. I also have “Bad Posture,” which came out better than expected, with a lot of impotent rage coming through on a screaming background track. It’s coming along well.
www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: