Tuesday, December 19, 2006

R.I.P Tomou




I have written a few posts about Tomou, the Cat, and it saddens me to have to inform the readers of her passing yesterday, due to chronic kidney failure. She was old, and we did not have her for a very long time, but we will miss her very much.
Tomou was very vocal, friendly, and liked to follow me all over the house. She loved to step on my laptop keyboard while I was working and she also loved to jump on my Kawai X20 keyboard as I practiced. She jumped into any hole she could find--whether that be washing machine, dryer, garbage, sink or toilet--always making me laugh as she purred so loudly as I picked her up to get her out. For the most part she seemed happy.
I would like to think that I made the last few months of her life easier as she was undoubtedly confused after the passing of her original owner. I love animals and neither the fact that she was very old nor the fact that my time with her was short made it any easier to part with her.
R.I.P Tomou 1991(?)-2006

1 comment:

1L* said...

Aw, Baby. You were so good to Tomou. We all loved her, and I know that she was happy until the end. I also know how hard this was for you. I'm feeling it too. Love, much love.