Tuesday, December 26, 2006

2006, 2007


As I look back to 2006, creatively this may have been my best year ever. It has always been hard to organize my projects. I think that up until this year I had some major block in my head that made me think that all of my writing and music was just stuff I would have to put aside eventually as I forced myself to accept “reality.” No more. There’s such a calmness that can be achieved by accepting who you really are. That is why I have decided to join a cult. I am giving away all my worldly possessions in the name of our Grand Leader. Our ship is taking off at the end of the week. (Kidding. We're actually taking the train.)

Next year…a new album, the bad roommate zine (hopefully), Davezine Number 13 (with either the stunning part 3 to Low Level Bureaucrats or some other short stories) and I have oh-so-many ideas about bigger projects that I don't want to get into unless it looks like I'm actually going to do them. I just appreciate anyone who has encouraged me to do what I do, to keep writing and doing the keyboard thing. Keep reading in 2007!
www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: