Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last Call for Hole in the Wall Cabaret Show!

Hi,
First--
More info about Davey G and the Keyboard at the
HOLE IN THE WALL CABARET!
(info courtesy of Hole in the Wall Cabaret blog)

“Saturday December 2nd, 10pm
Where? Hamilton Arts Collective!
How much? $5!
Booze? BYOB!

Capoera Males Mestre Curisco Johns Hopkins University in a demonstration of the Brazilian martial art!

Davey G. and the Keyboard to impress you with his song stylings!

And finally the bonafide (we mean it this time) return of everyone's favorite mentalist, Jason Linett!

Directions here!


More information, visit www.holeinthewallcabaret.com.”

***********************

Second--with any luck, the special Holiday Surprise will be ready by then, and then unveiled to the rest of you…

Third--I am going away for my special someone’s birthday next week, to a destination no one knows--not even her. I am so excited, and so amazed at my ability to keep the destination secret for almost a whole year (I booked the trip in February). So I may post something on Monday or Tuesday, but then I will be out of the office, so to speak, til next Monday.

Secrets and shit I made up all by myself! Visit
www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: