Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Davey G History

I’m thinking about rewriting the History of Davey G section of my site, to make it a little less cheesy and dated, and less “Mad Magazine” (“Bowling Stone Magazine”? Sheesh) To that end, here is the first paragraph, and the photo of the pile of crap from which my keyboard originated:

The last Lampstand show (2000) left a hole in my life that could only be filled with the thrill of solo performance. In the months that followed, the Kawai X20 from the pile that my brother brought to my house would provide me with the instrument I needed to light the world ablaze with my words.



Of course, there could be some spillover in the widely anticipated (and as yet, completely existing only inside my own head) Davey G. Biopic. It’s hard to be just one person, so much I want to do…

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: