Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Updating the Archives

My brain and eyes are a little fried from working on the web site. I am trying to improve the Davey G History (as some readers may know) which now has forced me to look at the previous diary posts (before I started using blogger and myspace) to try to improve things like loading time and just sheer navigability (that’s a word, right?). For some odd, fucked up reason my apostrophe’s turn to question marks on my site--I try to change them when I can but nonetheless, there they are. I hope that by using blogging technology I can eliminate these sort of problems, but for now I just want to spare any of my readers some of the pain when looking at my archives.
Anything prior to about April of 2006 can be found here:
http://davecookson.tripod.com/daveygshowdiary.html
Still flawed, but getting better…I don’t hate it as much now.
BTW, working on a great new story idea…
www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: