Monday, September 25, 2006

Recital

The latch on my car door is broken (it won’t shut and is being held together with rope and an old cable lock), the passenger side door won’t lock from the inside, the trunk won’t shut, my radio has been stolen, I’ve been hit twice and have dents on the side and rear.
My bicycle seat was stolen, my keyboard has broken keys, my drum set has always been falling apart. The washer is leaking water into my basement. There are 6 TVs in my house, 4 of which are in the living room and serve different purposes (one only gets ESPN2). And when I get to work…dull knives not sharp enough to cut through bread but still sharp enough to cut my finger.
I started to write a song about these things awhile back but for now I’m just waiting for someone to come fix the washer.
www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: