Monday, May 08, 2006

Pre-Talking Head e-mail info

This is the e-mail I am working on, as soon as I get all the remaining info I am sending it out.

Davey G and the Keyboard This Saturday!
Saturday, May 13, 10 p.m at the Talking Head Club in
203 Davis Street
Baltimore, Maryland
With Drug Mule and others.

The “most responsible man in show business” gets busy with friends from Drug Mule with a show that will kick off at 10, with Davey G headlining some time later in the evening.
For those of you who have never come out for a Davey G show, here is an excellent pre-Mother’s Day opportunity. Come out and support the man who has been called an “excellent e-bayer” and “always punctual” by the on-line community and friends, respectively.
For more info, songs, etc, go to
http://www.daveygandthekeyboard.com
Yeah. I’ll probably do 15 songs and rub lotion on myself at the end. The usual.

No comments: