Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Davezine 12

My mind is racing to try to finalize things for this Davezine release party next month. I have bands, a story, and good intentions, and still need to work out some boring basics like, GETTING THE FUCKING ZINE DONE and GETTING THE VENUE. But things are looking good right now, so I'm not worried.
My story is Low Level Bureaucrats 2: (Karl) Love Story, and if I may say, is funny as shit. It's about a gambling lobbyist named Jack Roulette who tries to bring legalized gambling to Beatown, using Karl Love as his pawn. If this party is anything like last years, holy fuck.
I've written about 4 new songs, which I will play at this next show. But I can't give any more info until it's finalized. But if everyone can save the date--June 24--hopefully the rest will fall into place within the next few days.

No comments: