Sunday, February 10, 2008

Your First Announcement for New Davey G shows!

After the big Chairman of the Keyboard CD release in November, followed by the final show of the year in Massachusetts (in front of a great hometown crowd!) Davey G and the Keyboard went underground. You see, I kept a secret from everybody for 6 months, a secret that by now is out in the open, especially to anyone who has taken a gander at my blog or my myspace page recently: Michele and I got married, in a Las Vegas ceremony.
If you didn’t get invited, don’t be insulted: no one did. It was completely planned, and had been in the works for 6 months, but we kept it from everyone because, well, we just wanted it that way. And because of this, I was busy, and then after the wedding, I extended the break.
Now, I am pleased to announce that I am returning to the stage in 2008 with 2 shows in the month of March.

Saturday, March 1, the Hole in the Wall Cabaret!
http://www.holeinthewallcabaret.com/
For now, they are doing their thing at “Loads of Fun” on 120 W North Ave, in beautiful midtown Baltimore Maryland.

And
Thursday, March 20, Sidebar Tavern.
http://www.sidebartavern.com/
The Sidebar - 218 E. Lexington Street - Baltimore, MD 21202
Doors at 9.
With Pieness, and the Entertainment System, and another act or two TBA.

All this info is preliminary--that is, the shows are confirmed but the details are still forthcoming. Just thought you might like to know, so you can save the date(s).

Keep reading, I should have more info to share soon!

--DGK.

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: