Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day 5, Davey G Training. (I should be asleep)

I have to admit, I’m a little stressed out this week, with the moving to a new studio and the forcing myself to practice thing. And then today, at work for 14 hours, I find out that my myspace account has been hacked, and I can't do anything about it for like 8 more hours…well, it’s a bit much. I shouldn’t be up blogging right now.
But I will say that it seems like most people know that I would never spam them with some stupid shit about an I-phone (or whatever it is.) But I did lose 3 myspace friends over it. I won’t miss them, ‘cause as I once read on a sugar packet at the bagel store back home “Never explain--your friends don’t need it, and your enemies won’t believe you anyway.”

I don’t even know what the thing that they’re selling is.

2 comments:

Davey G. said...

what the hell do you have against the I-phone? Or spam? Or being violated?

Davey G. said...

only losers comment on their own blog.