Monday, April 20, 2009

Free Comic Book Day with Davey G and Friends!

Hello everyone,

I’m excited…excited beyond the usual level of excitement that accompanies the announcement of an upcoming show. I’m really hoping that you can come out and see me play at my second Free Comic book Day show on Saturday May 2 at the Collector's Corner in Parkville. I know last year’s was a hoot, with many costumed superheroes and lots of free stuff available. (You must bring your camera, trust me.) And the bands! Even if I wasn’t playing, I’d come out to see the Dune-inspired rock of Bene Gesserit Witch, not to mention the sheer rock power of the Mandroids. Did I mention that this show is FREE? Very excited.


FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!
Saturday May 2, 2009 / 10:00am-6:00pm
Collectors Corner 8108-A Harford Rd., Parkville, MD
www.collectorscornermd.com
FREE / ALL AGES
FINAL TIME SCHEDULE
Basically bands on the hour.
5:00 – 5:40 - Mandroids
4:00 – 4:40 - Person Parcel (Gary B)
3:00 – 3:40 - Muscle Twin
2:00 – 2:40 - Davey G and the Keyboard
1:00- 1:40 – Bene Gesserit Witch
12:00 – 12:40 – The Alameda


Thanks for reading!

--Davey G.

No comments: