Thursday, March 13, 2008

10 reasons why you should see the next Davey G and the Keyboard show




1. You haven’t seen me since November.
2. I’m going to be playing 5 songs that I have never before done live.
3. It’s your chance to see a grown man covering himself in lotion.
4. All the accompanying acts are great, hand-picked by Davey G!
5. You loved the new CD, but you missed the CD release.
6. You never got the new CD, and you really want it.
7. It’s on a Thursday, so if it sucks, at least you’ve still got the weekend (joke stolen from the late Richard Jeni)
8. The Cosby show has been off the air for years, so your Thursday should be free.
9. Speaking of TV…maybe somebody can TIVO “Lost” and we can make a party out of it the next night.
10. If you’ve never seen me before, then this would be a great chance. If you’ve never seen me before, man, where’ve you been?


Next Thursday at the Sidebar, 8 p.m. See you there!

--DGK.

www.daveygandthekeyboard.com

No comments: