Monday, July 31, 2006

a show

Working long and hard but here it is…the show is finally on, and the info is here.

It’s official! The Davezine Release is on at the Talking Head September 16!
Gamble too much?
DaveZine Can Help!!!
Davezine Number 12 Release!!!
Davezine site

Saturday, September 16
Talking Head Club, 203 Davis Street, Baltimore, Maryland
You waited and now here is your reward! The sequel to last year’s Low Level Bureaucrats story from Davezine #11, finally out ! Come and celebrate the release!
With
*Davey G and the Keyboard
(one man presets and lotion spewing)
*Ra Ra Riot
(Syracuse New York)
* Paperback Tragedy
(South Baltimore Pop Punk )
*Scott Alexander
(utterly redefining music)

and more! For more info go to Davey G home page
Doors open at 9:30--Davezine #12 free with admission.


It just occurred to me one night that my life would be a whole lot easier if I could just do this thing at a club, instead of trying to mess with warehouse spaces. At least with a club, I don’t have to worry about things like buying beer and sound quality. So they told me they could throw a touring band on with me and it could be a show, so these people called ra ra riot are on the bill. And now it is finally…finalized.
I’ll send out a big e-mail tomorrow. And then start practicing again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, you know i'll be there!!